5 Minute Party Wings
Way better then six minute abs
Finally great party wings that are simple to prep, cook and clean up. Here we go!
Serves four people, approximately five wings per person
- 2lbs of Chicken wings, quantity is really based on your needs.
- 2-3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Harry Soo’s Jailbird Chicken Rub
- Oakridge BBQ Dominator Sweet Rib Rub
- Oakridge BBQ Secret Weapon Pork & Chicken Rub
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Rinse your wings and drain
- Place wings in a large bowl and coat with olive oil, make sure to toss the wings so they have a nice even coating of olive oil
- Line your baking sheet with foil (this will save you hours of soaking and scrubbing time later)
- Place your non-stick baking racks on the foiled baking sheet
- Place the wings on the racks spacing them out evenly
- Pre mix the two Oak Ridge rubs 50/50 and put the mixed rubs in a shaker
- Dust the wings on one side with a liberal coating of the Oakridge mix and then the Harry Soo Jailbird Chicken Rub, flip and repeat.
- Place the wings in the oven for 30 minutes at 400 and then flip the wings and continue cooking for another 20 minutes.
- Remove the wings from the oven and let cool for five minutes
- Place the wings on a plate and then in your belly
The total prep is no more than five minutes and these will be a hit at your next party. Want to sauce them up? At the 30 minute flip time take the wings out and throw them in a bowl. Toss them with your desired sauce and return them to the racks for the final 20 minutes.
Step by Step Gallery
Watch the Video Tutorial